Sunday, June 7, 2009

updated pictures


Our current bedroom. We sold the bed today so we'll be sleeping on an air mattress for a while. It's actually bigger than our bed was so I'm kinda excited about that. It's funny. The lamp will not be coming along with us so it's really just our clothes in this room.


This is our dining room. Ha! There are pieces of duct tape on the floor and one on the wall. These are our marks to show how much space we will have in the trailer. The table is going along, which I'm super excited about, so it's torn down and then the other things that are currently packed. We just need to pack the kitchen and bathroom basically yet.


The living room. The chair is coming along and the pillows but that's about it. We are hoping to sell the tv next weekend as well as the end tables. The boxes are all waiting to be packed.


And this is just a picture of Cooper. He likes to snuggle with the pillows on the floor, but not us:( He was just so cute posing like this; his paws are almost crossed:)

I was really emotional last night about some different things and then was completely reminded this morning about the fact of who I am, who I'm not, who God is, and how much my circumstances matter. It was good. And necessary.

2 weeks from Monday we start our trip. 3 days of work left for me at CIL and then I need to check in with Kohl's to see if I got scheduled at all. Things are definitely winding down and I'm hoping to use the time to really prepare myself for all that we're getting into. I know I'll need it. So that's life as of today. We'll see what happens tomorrow. One of our roommates is checking out a house for us. Pray that it goes well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read!