Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New thoughts

What we thought we had, we don't. The hours are gone, the work is gone; we're left waiting.

Yet another chance to trust the Lord, another chance to lean in and wonder at His plans and His ways that are not ours. Sadly, I find myself struggling with this one more than I have and it frustrates me. The situation is slightly different though.

I'm thankful that my husband is utilizing contacts, putting out feelers, and thinking outside the box. We're at somewhat of a loss right now. Literally all I can do is pray. There's nothing more and nothing less. Will you join us?

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you both. I'm so sad to hear the news..... God has a plan and a purpose. Praying that His plan and purpose will be known sooner than later :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read!