Tuesday, September 15, 2009

checklist

random list running through my head tonight before going to sleep that i feel like keeping track of:

Rochelle is thankful for -
- roommate bonding
- new friends that make life interesting and worth being here for
- stressful and challenging jobs that provide opportunities for constant growth and attitude adjustments
- blessings
- time with Cooper, even when he does his business and I don't have a bag to clean up after him with
- old friends that mean that world to me
- family that loves and supports us from afar
- the ability to pray for family and know that they are taken care of
- the precious love of a God that cares about me. I was so stressed out at work today and went to the bathroom to just be alone for a minute. It was all I needed. I laid it on the line and He gave me the ability to breathe and regain strength. The rest of my shift went well and I ended up selling a few memberships. It felt really good and was such a good reminder to me about my focus and my attitude.
- conversations that challenge me and continually ask me to think about life from someone else's perspective
- church and is excited about getting back there on Sunday to worship with the family. so glad we found a place so quickly and one that we truly enjoy. i've definitely missed the last 2 weeks!
- the ability to sleep in just a little bit tomorrow.

Life is good. I was going to put some other things but the reality is that life moves on from where I am today. It's a constant process and I'm working on enjoying the season and being thankful that we're where we're supposed to be for right now. There's so much learning to be done in so many areas. Growth is good. It's not rarely easy but so necessary. I miss many things about the way life was in the past few years but I'm learning to be thankful for the season I'm in and enjoy the journey and each step I get to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read!