Friday, May 22, 2009

Countdown

I just realized that today is May 22. We have 30 days until we leave Florida. 30 days. The washer and dryer will sell next weekend. Danny gets home today from Indiana where he was able to do quite a few photo shoots with family and friends. We're looking at some places to live and I'm still working on figuring out the district system in California. Every state is different. Thank the Lord for friends who live there or have lived there. I'm so thankful for the help people have given us and the way people are willing to help us get settled there.

One of the ladies at work left yesterday. She and her husband are moving to TN next week to be closer to family. It was a small glimpse of what it's going to be like in a couple more weeks. I've told everyone I'm holding off emotion until we officially leave, though tears are welling up as I write this. We've been so blessed here, and so well taken care of. Time for a new season though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read!